Monday, July 25, 2011

Blip

Ambition is not what a man would do, but what a man does, for ambition without action is fantasy.
-Bryant H. McGill

Well, I haven't trained with Kaitlin since Tuesday, but I kept to what she told me to do. I ran, did abs things, walked, stretched, felt like I was going to die... And tried to remember to breathe while jogging. I know in time all of this will grow easier, but right now it is hard. I remind myself it's just temporary pain.

I still don't understand why I have to THINK about breathing to remember to do it, it should be automatic.

I don't really have much to report, this is partially because I am completely knackered.

--A.E.

1 comment:

  1. hey - found your thru 3FC. come by my blog anytime.
    i saw on your last post 13 days smoke free! great job! i quit smoking after college, and it was hard! but havent gone back. good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete