Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Plans!

Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions all life is an experience.

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

I wanted to get another quick update in before I head off to bed.

I have to say I love watching History Chanel/ National Geographic/ Science/ General education shows while walking... It makes me feel as if I am working my mind and my body. Yesterday I ran 10k (6.2 miles), today I could only get in 5k before I decided it was too late to be on the treadmill for those still awake in the house. Tomorrow evening I will be starting Yoga at the community center, and hopefully Zumba. I will be checking out an art 'class' there as well in the morning. Monday I plan to start out Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

Mum and I are going to get a few more things for working out... One of the things she is getting to help with her lymph fluid and back is an inversion table, which I am excited about because doing crunches on it would be awesome.

Mum is planning on visiting a nutritionist in August, and I think I will be as well.


Today marks a week of not smoking. I really want a cigarette.


I am proud of myself.

--A.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment