Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quick Update

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. "



This past week has been pretty amazing, between mum and I baking Armenian recipes, to Kaity acting like a clown in our tai chi class yesterday. I am very blessed to have the support, love and laughter that my family provides me.

I don't have much time to update, I need to go and do a few things. Help my mother out, get a run in, do some yoga, and hopefully check out Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred.

As for an update, tomorrow will make a week of me not smoking, this morning I woke up feeling as if I had just smoked two packs in one sitting... Mum said it means that my lungs are healing... Honestly it just feels crappy.


Reminder to self: Art, marathon, cleaning


-A.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment